My Life has always been complicated, I've had a rough childhood and my teenage years weren't much better. I feel these life experiences have helped me become who I am today. I am determined, hardworking, independent and strong minded.
I am a single mother, to a 4yr old. He is smart, curious and very persistent. I do my best to give him the love and support i never had. I want to give him the best life with tons of opportunities, yet I want him to be responsible and be a well rounded person with good qualities.
I don't have a huge support system, I have a sister who lives 1500 miles away and a few close friends whom I trust, other than that its just me. I've started this Blog as a place for me to express myself. A place to vent and get my thoughts out, I'm hoping it works as a sort of therapy for myself.

1 comment:
dats really very surprising ..nice description i found myself in this blog
Post a Comment